Re: Creating an SIAI media kit - brainstorming ideas

From: Michael Roy Ames (michaelroyames@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 15:58:28 MST

Anand,

I am on a 24x7 support contract until Mid-March, and until then my
'volunteer' time is limited. I would be able to write short sections of
the kit (if given 'subject', 'style', 'audience' and 'length'
constraints) or deliver kits locally. But I know little about graphic
design or printing - other than: 'they cost a fortune!' Let me know.

MRA