hive mind

From: Tennessee Leeuwenburg (tennessee@tennessee.id.au)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2006 - 13:21:46 MDT

With a proper link, such as an electrode mesh or similar direct contact
with the brain, which is transmitted to another human brain, such that
each 'human' grows and develops with the link constantly in existence,
do you think it is possible that only one mind would exist, or do you
think that human brains are so designed that even with such a link,
there would be two minds?

Cheers,
-T