Proposed Universal data types

From: Marc Geddes (marc_geddes@yahoo.co.nz)
Date: Thu May 19 2005 - 01:28:42 MDT

My scheme and brief definitions of all my proposed
data types is posted on the SL4 wiki:

"The following schematic proposes 28 universal data
types for sentient minds. It is proposed that 7
universal knowledge domains (Matter, Mathematics,
Mentality, Meaning, Models, Morality and Mind) and 4
universal mental operations (Action plans, Deductions,
Inductions and Representations) are sufficient for a
true general intelligence (one capable of universal
reasoning, or reasoning in all domains in which a
sentient mind could logically exist)."

http://www.sl4.org/wiki/UniversalDataTypes

Note: I'm through playing with the FAI problem. Time
for me to stop playing and start hitting
(intellectually) ;)

---
THE BRAIN is wider than the sky,
  For, put them side by side,