Quest for trans guide.

From: Mike & Donna Deering (deering9@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 09:51:56 MDT

Questions for the Transition Guide.

I realize that none of us can answer for the TG with any kind of confidence,
but I still think it would be instructive to see some of your guesses.

1.) Will there be punishments for past crimes? What is the fate of
death row inmates at the time of the Singularity? What about people not yet
caught? What about terrorists? Will there be a final day of reckoning?

2.) Will people be protected from their own ignorance? What about
children? What about babies? What about parental control?

3.) Is the "common good" going to include only humans? All intelligent
life? How do you define intelligent? Animals? Trees? All life?
Parasites? Ebola?