Re: [sl4] Uploads coming first would be good, right?

From: Andrew Hay (andwhay@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2009 - 17:44:09 MST

"all sufficiently indistinguishable versions of myself are me" seems to be a
rather strong statement without the required strong evidence/reasoning
backing it up.

Not that I'm helping, because I don't know the answer. Perhaps it is a fault
at 'indistinguishable'? in any case, I can't be safe to assume that unless
we have a good understanding of what the meaning behind "me" is.