Re: [sl4] Uploads, slavery, concerts and fair trade

From: Petter Wingren-Rasmussen (petterwr@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2009 - 17:36:30 MST

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 9:20 PM, Dagon Gmail <dagonweb@gmail.com> wrote:

> Let's start at creating a VERY robost system where people have inalienable
> rights. All people. And then link
> those inalienable rights to legal tools. And then allow all people, no
> matter how despicable, access to guarantees.

I assume you want one of these rights to be to have kids. Lets say
some people are believing in a meme-set/religion that incites them to
have a lot of kids, and make sure their kids believe in the same thing
that they do.

Wouldnt this bring us back to your own definition of the distant
past:"The tribe that had a system that allowed them to breed faster
generally won."?