Re: Friendliness SOLVED!

From: Mark Waser (mwaser@cox.net)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2008 - 18:48:56 MDT

>> I am Mike. I declare myself to be Friendly. (Yes, that's a completely ambiguous term, but I know it means when I declare it) I deem Mark Waser's declaration of Friendly to be hostile to my own definition of Friendly and therefor declare him to be UnFriendly. (again, I'm not sure what exactly Mark means by his use of the term or the significance of camelCase used thereupon) I hereby request a dispute resolution clause be added to the Mark's declaration of March 12, 2008 and further declare that the now defunct declaration no longer be declared.

Excellent! I will add a disputed clause to my declaration. I would request that you let me know when I can remove it. I would argue that I should be able remove it immediately since there is reasonable doubt that
  a.. you are a Friendly entity because you yourself said " I concede that I have made both Friendly and UnFriendly declarations in the name of Friendliness and must (under the rules presented so far) demand that you retract your declaration of Friendly and simultaneously retract my own. I believe we have both been UnFriendly in our efforts to pursue a state of Friendly."
  b.. you performed sufficient due diligence before declaring me UnFriendly (since you didn't communicate with me and attempt to resolve our differences, most specifically including the differences between our individual versions of Friendliness since you did not understand that you should not have made your demand that I retract my declaration according to my stated rules).
May I remove the disputed clause from my declaration? If you say yes immediately, then I will not insist upon a declaration of UnFriendly action (interfering with my declaration) be appended to your next declaration. If you say no (or wait unreasonably long before replying), I shall insist on such a clause (for a fairly short period of time since I'm such a nice guy :-).

Thank you *VERY* much. I enjoyed this!