Re: Is a Person One or Many?

From: Mike Dougherty (msd001@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2008 - 18:33:23 MDT

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 12:58 PM, John K Clark <johnkclark@fastmail.fm>
wrote:

> I can only experience being one person (not entirely true but I'll let
> it go) but lots of people can have the experience of having been me, and
> they would have as much a right to call themselves John K Clark as I do.

I've been John K Clark. However, during a recent copying error I have
forgotten the login credentials to johnkclark@fastmail.fm. Please remind
me, so I can resume posting under my own account.

I have also recently had an experience of Being John Malkovich. It was not
a complete 100% lifetime, but there was enough amusing experience to say
that I enjoyed it and would do so again if given the opportunity.