Re: What's going on this decade?

From: Tennessee Leeuwenburg (tennessee@tennessee.id.au)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2006 - 17:41:22 MDT

I think it's hardly surprising. (a) we're not done yet, and (b) it's not
very sensible to presume everything will follow a smooth upward graph.

I think there is a lot going on behind the scenes with computing
infiltrating society to an ever-increasing extent. Even if innovation
isn't obvious, I think penetration is unparalleled in this decade.

Cheers,
-T