Objective Good (Definition)

From: Indriunas, Mindaugas (inyuki@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2006 - 03:48:28 MDT

In creating AI, it is important to define, what is universally good.

At some point in my life, I was thinking of what is the "good". If
found it easy to define, what is good for me, and for other people.
However, more difficult, what is universally good. At that time, the
furthest I could go, was this kind of definition:
"Good: In the furthest future possible - let exist as many entities as
possible, as long as possible, with the lowest interference possible,
and highest resonance possible."
Inyuki