Learning math...

From: H C (lphege@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 15 2006 - 21:21:09 MDT

Your opinion?

Assuming I learn the skill of extreme patience and endurance in working on
technical material for long periods of time within the next two weeks, what
is a specific math/cs field you would say is useful to learn for AGI?

I've already compiled about 100 articles and websites on Bayesian Networks
(probability theory, graphical represenations, belief networks, expected
utility, decision theory, optimization (including stuff on genetic
algorithms), and many applications) which I'm working through right now...
so the another question is what would you say are some of the most useful
sources (websites, articles, books, authors, etc) for technical math/cs
material specifically for AGI?

-Hank