Why invest in AGI?

From: H C (lphege@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 20 2006 - 09:36:59 MST

I have really seen hardly any discussion or exposition directly related to
the question of AGI investment, from a business standpoint (although I think
the AGIRI forum is a step in the right direction).

Say today is your lucky day, and you sat down next a millionaire businessman
on the bus and he asked you "Why should I invest in AGI?".

How would you respond? What makes a good response here? What are some major
things you would bring up in your answer?