Re: Introduction

From: Chris Capel (pdf23ds@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 10:00:40 MDT

On 9/7/05, Ben Goertzel <ben@goertzel.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Regarding tools for AGI, since I have what I think is a good design for an
> AGI,
> I also have a pretty concrete idea regarding what kinds of tools would be
> useful for AGI engineering.

[...]

> The Novamente project has been collaborating with Luke Kaiser's Speagram
> project (www.speagram.org), which has created a dialect of Speagram
> called Sasha which satisfies points 1 and 2 and 5. We have customized Sasha
> to Novamente to some extent. However, Speagram/Sasha still lacks a rich
> enough set of libraries and needs more thorough testing and optimization.

Another project which you might want to keep an eye on is Erlisp, a
project to bring Erlang-like parallelism to Common Lisp.

http://www.dirkgerrits.com/programming/erlisp/

Chris Capel

--
"What is it like to be a bat? What is it like to bat a bee? What is it
like to be a bee being batted? What is it like to be a batted bee?"