Transcript. please? (Re: AI-Box Experiment 3)

From: Phil Goetz (philgoetz@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 22 2005 - 06:52:19 MDT

The discussion so far has been useless, since we have no
info about what happened. It's like Fermat writing in
the margins of a book, "I have an excellent proof for
this theorem." There doesn't appear to be any explanation
on www.intelligence.org. Can we see a transcript of the
IRC session? Without that, the experiment will
have no impact on my beliefs.

I went to the SL4 archives to find out about the previous
2 AI-box experiments, and I suppose they're there, but
there's no search facility, so I'd like someone to tell
me what year and/or month they took place before I
try finding them on my medium-bandwidth connection.

- Phil Goetz

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs