RE: Predictions versus Projections

From: H C (lphege@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 13:01:24 MDT

" real intelligence is about
*projections*"

That's complete crap.

You have to remember that "volitional agents" or whatever, are actually
composed of "inanimate objects/processes".

Why would "real intelligence" be about guessing (projection) instead of
experimentally confirmed truths (predictions)?

Although you did stumble upon a very useful distinction.

-- Th3Hegem0n