Re: Humans are not equal.

From: Joel Peter William Pitt (joel.pitt@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 06 2005 - 22:21:42 MDT

In hindsight this list probably wasn't the best place to post to when
I was so emotionally charged. I've slept on it and the person is the
actual victim of the crime has convinced me to let it go.

The worst thing about it however is that these people, formally
refered to as assholes, will never be brought to justice for a variety
of reasons. So they may even perpertrate the same crime on other
victims.

So this got me thinking once we are able to read minds and an FAI can
upload us while also examining our memories, what should happen when
crimes that have never been revealed or had justice done come to light
(I'm talking about major offenses like murder, rape, assault)?

Should individuals memories be off limits for examination by FAI or
any information found just ignored?

-Joel