META: Is SL4 is the right place?

From: Emil Gilliam (emil@emilgilliam.com)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 20:41:07 MDT

> I would like to know if others are interested in my participation on
> this list.  If not I will not waste any more of your time.

David, you are very much welcome on this list, and your recent
self-introduction is pretty keen. You might also enjoy reading and
posting to the SL4 Wiki ( http://sl4.org/bin/wiki.pl ), as a place to
share your technical ideas on AI implementation.

(On a mundane note: please post plain text rather than HTML to this
list. HTML, especially in small point sizes, may have dissuaded others
from reading your posts.)

- Emil