SIAI Volunteering and Association - Contact ED

From: Tyler Emerson (trans_humanism@msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 12:40:17 MST

Hi everyone:

If you're available for volunteering or association, or discussion
of SI's mission and goals, please send your name, email and phone #
to emerson(at)intelligence.org. I'll then be in touch by email.

If you want to discuss SI for other reasons, please reach me. I
want to listen, always, to varied opinons and wants; and would
especially welcome views on valuable pursuits in '04 and '05.

Thanks everyone. Best wishes.

--
Tyler Emerson                                http://www.intelligence.org/
Executive Director, Singularity Institute for Artificial Intelligence