RE: intelligence.org website redesign preview

From: mike99 (mike99@lascruces.com)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 13:52:03 MDT

Edwin wrote:

> I don't find the logo appealing. ...
> And although I don't really find it offensive, that it is
> a white person's hand is a bit of a turn-off (as opposed to
> indeterminable or multiple people of different races, as is usually
> done now).

If you don't find it offensive, then why remark on it?

I like the logo as it is. The handshake conveys a level of cooperation that
would not be conveyed by an image like that on the Sistine Chapel ceiling,
in which the hands of God and Adam are close without touching. The latter
image has been imitated many times. It's been done to death, in fact.

Michael LaTorra

mike99@lascruces.com