RE: Ben vs. Ben

From: Eugen Leitl (eugen@leitl.org)
Date: Sat Jun 29 2002 - 04:45:45 MDT

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Ben Goertzel wrote:

> yes, we will put in a basic trigger mechanism. We will gauge the
> amount of knowledge in the system as the amount of TruthValue in all
> the links in the system. Although in the early stages, a drastic

I trust you maintain an air gap at all stages, and quarantine removable
media, and sterilize the nodes before reusing them outside of the
experiment? And are really thorough about it?

I'm not saying this is required right now, but you could as well start
with developing an SOP early, and get used to it.