Re: Fwd: Eclectic Pseudoplague

From: Aaron McBride (amcbride@jps.net)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 07:35:14 MDT

If this is true, then how do I defend myself from a nuclear bomb? We've
had 50+ years of technology between the invention of nukes and I still
don't have a Kill-o-Nuke. I'm afraid Mr. Joy may be right on this one,
even if he's wrong about the solution. The future is unknown - there may
be some weapons that have no defence.

-Aaron