Re: Singularity fanfic

From: Cole Kitchen (kitchenc@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 16:40:30 MDT

Eliezer, what's your "X17 pastiche"? The only two pieces of your fiction I
know about are your Singularity-as-text-adventure piece and your "Disciple"
story (about nano-mages). If you've got others, you might consider posting
them in a "Stories" directory on sysopmind.com. I suspect more than one SL4
member would enjoy them.

P.S. Check out page 95 (the "Views" section) of the June 2002 WIRED
magazine. The Christopher Locke item begins with a quote from Eliezer's
writings. In addition, the "Has the evolution of H. sapiens stopped?"
opinion survey includes a response by Brian Atkins.