Re: Sysop hacking

From: Hooky Sun (hookysun@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 13:57:45 MST

>> Future Me: "I think I'm onto a break-through in remote matter

>>manipulation...."

>> Sysop: That would allow anyone to reprogram me and compromise the
>>system.
   This assumes we'll be somehow apart from the Sysop; consider the meaning of Jupiter Brain.  Would one modality dock another's "pay"? I'm intimating throughout my posts that we will all likely become a part/become/merge with the Mind, and then we/I will mature and develop as 1.

   Actually, conversely, consider:

  1. the Parliament of Mind model, describing the brain and mind as several hundred organs, incidentally housed together,
  2. the split-brain (commisurectomy) folks.

There may be more intracranial infighting now than would ever occur in a noodle so optimized.