Re: Michael Anissimov's 'Shock Level Analysis'

From: Michael Ames (michaelroyames@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 08:42:17 MST

In reference to:

>>No matter how right you are, perhaps you should adopt a less
scathing and more constructive-sounding paradigm for criticism in the
future, it encourages people to like you more! Maybe, sometimes, just a
drop of apparent rationality should be sacrificed for the sake of a higher
feeling of brother/sisterhood, which could in turn initiate more, and more
valuable, collaboration and discussion in the future.<<

The SL4 list would seem to me to be exactly the right forum for Eliezer's
"no-punches-pulled", straight-talk criticism.

Michael Anissimov: I found your SL Analysis both enjoyable, amusing and
informative... but the criticism was very good also. Roll with the punches,
Michael... **become** a better writer! I look forward to reading your
future efforts.

Michael Roy Ames