Re: Michael Anissimov's 'Shock Level Analysis'

From: aominux (aominux@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 15:19:33 MST

"More fanatic than religious fanatics because
their beliefs have a logical foundation rather than a illogical one." - Nat
Jones
--------------------------
Yes, because, obviously we are right and everyone else is wrong.
You're a model fanatical terrorist.
Sorry for the non-contributory message, but this guy is way out of line.
Even if you're absolutely sure you're right, you MUST exercise tolerance.
You can't say you're right and everyone else is wrong, because right and
wrong are mutually exclusive undefined terms and, furthermore,
opinion-based.
The last thing we need are wacko Singulatarian-fundamentalists making the
world dislike our cause. Be gentle.
-aominux