Flare improvements

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 17:32:42 MDT

Does anyone have any suggested IMPROVEMENTS to Flare? A feature that no
language should be without? I've already gotten a complaint or two about
the proliferation of programming topics on an allegedly futuristic mailing
list, but before I call a halt, I'd just like to see if anyone out there
has any further suggestions, on the order of, say, "use xmlns" or "don't
even try to implement in C++". Criticisms of the form "It will never fly
because it lacks Wing X, go add Wing X" are also solicited.