Re: JOIN: Durant Schoon (on behalf of Ben Goertzel)

From: Durant Schoon (durant@ilm.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 13:33:53 MDT

> A KNOW visualizer would be a nice place to start, in my view...
>
> ben
>
> http://www.goertzel.org/papers/KNOWSpecification.htm

Humbly noted.

If my current "hobby" crashes and burns, I'll seriously consider
this as an interesting pursuit. If my "hobby" wildly succeeds and
I make a load of cash, I might actually consider a KNOW UI as a
full time pursuit ;) ... but I'm not holding my breath.

At the very least, I'd like to create visualizer framework for XML
someday and then we can transform back and forth to KNOW, or KQML,
or whatever.

--
Durant Schoon