RE: Extreme programming

From: Patrick McCuller (patrick@kia.net)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 10:07:06 MDT

        Still, I suspect we're getting too far away from the topic.

        Let's talk about Apotheosis.

        Let's assume that we can cure death forever. Is that desirable? Death comes
to all living things, particularly those that reproduce sexually. We tend to
fear death, but it brings change and change can be good.

        If three-toed giant ground sloth had invented a SI, we wouldn't be here
today. The earth, even the universe might be unlimitedly better, but not for
us.

Patrick McCuller