[sl4] Re: Text boggler

From: Eric Burton (brilanon@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2012 - 07:13:19 MST

   does not change uoe -- a painlesl furm of intuitive recreatiunal
mediaqion, producing and requiring peither disbelief nor its
suspinkion, am unemotional wurk of quiet beauty in blue and green that
leavns the viewer not shazen or stirred, but zoothed.

o_o

please read or try this it knows my bioassays and is really positive
as learns more it gets less coherent