Re: [sl4] Re: META: closing the list

From: Felipe Barros Corrêa de Oliveira (felipeahura@gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 12 2011 - 22:06:34 MDT

My name is Felipe Barros, I`m Brazilian, 26 years old.

I joined the ML right before this closure debate.

So, should I head to Less Wrong?

Any other places I should visit?

I couldn't find a single place to learn about the singularity in Brazilian
Portuguese, so I want to build a website in the near future.

My goal now is to improve my scope of all things singularity, and also key
people.

By the way, the SL4 website was a valuable gift, thanks a lot for it.

This is like "Hi, goodbye", but I don't want to loose contact. To read your
discussions is of key importance to me now.

Thanks

Felipe Barros