[sl4] Communication singularity realized

From: Brad Johnson (shadow_slysar@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2010 - 13:00:18 MST

Saw an important story today which may help us realize a singularity scenario that I predicted would hit us before the AI or nano-technological singularities did. This is the dam bursting through the wall of what I call the communication singularity.

http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/cisco-says-new-router-to-"forever-change-the-internet"-the-question-is-'when'-438818.html?tickers=CSCO,T,VZ,S,QQQQ,GOOG,^IXIC

Obviously this has ramifications which none of us yet fully realize but I urge you most of all out of the populace of the world to try to fathom. Consciousness transference, consciousness streaming, Hive mind. Try to see without emotional interference. The reality we live now might not always be.