Re: [sl4] New Singularity FAQ

From: Thomas Buckner (tcbevolver@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 20 2010 - 22:10:36 MST

----- Original Message ----
From: Thomas McCabe <pphysics141@gmail.com>
(snip)
Please feel free to send me comments if you think there are bits that
could be improved.

http://www.rationalfuturist.com/writings/singularityfaq/index.html

--
- Tom McCabe
Hi, the FAQ seems informative. However, I will not read anything over one or two paragraphs in white-on-black, or any very light text on a dark background. It is very hard on the eyes. See David Brin's blog: