Re: [sl4] Re: goals of AI

From: John K Clark (johnkclark@fastmail.fm)
Date: Mon Nov 30 2009 - 16:10:12 MST

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 "Matt Paul" <lizardblue@gmail.com> said:

> So you are asking for an explanation of something that can't yet be
> measured or directly observed.

No, I am asking why you are even talking about something that can't be
measured or observed and how in hell you think examination of such a
nonexistent phenomenon can lead to enlightenment. I am asking why we
should commit our valuable and uncommon brain cells to investigate this
silly matter further.

> See, I think you are just trolling or are stupid. I'll assume trolling.

I'm trolling, and I'm proud to say that the Guinness Book Of World
Records has just awarded me it's top prize, I am now the worlds longist
living internet troll having haunted numerous transhuman lists for the
last 15 years. Or maybe I'm stupid, either way I've been doing it for a
long time.

 John K Clark

--
  John K Clark