Re: [sl4] Gagging order

From: John K Clark (johnkclark@fastmail.fm)
Date: Tue Nov 24 2009 - 14:34:42 MST

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 "Bradley Thomas" <brad36@gmail.com> said:

> At some point the decision of the chair needs to be respected

As I've said I will obey the decision, but nothing can make me respect
cowardice.

> It is not about stifling debate

Don't be condescending, of course it's about stifling debate and it was
successful. Are you proud of your success?

> so much as it is about maintaining order.

I would humbly maintain that finding the truth is more important than
maintaining order, but others feel differently and as I say it's not my
list. I will obey but I will not respect, rather I will feel utter
contempt whenever I think of that kill thread, as well as the previous
one I received a few years back.

 John K Clark

--
  John K Clark