Re: [sl4] The Jaguar Supercomputer

From: Matt Paul (lizardblue@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 23 2009 - 19:23:37 MST

Just a thought. It's interesting, the comment about a super AI being
god-like. I feel that humans are god-like currently. Interesting this
idea of a god-like being creating another god-like being, only more
god-like than the original...

Not much point to my saying that. It just struck me as significant.

Lizardblue