[sl4] to-do list for strong, nice AI

From: Luke (wlgriffiths@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 12 2009 - 23:16:47 MDT

Hey everyone,
Rules for the attached document:

1. Edit as you see fit, and then redistribute. When you do edit, please
add a quick comment to each edit stating why you believe the resulting
document is better. Please value conciseness - we don't have a moment to
waste.
2. Improve format as you see fit. Implement in OmniPlan or Microsoft
Project or whatever you think is better.
3. If such a document already exists, please point me and the rest of us to
it.

Nothing cuts through endless wankery faster than a common goal. Let's do
this thing.

Thanks
 - Luke