Re: [sl4] greetings

From: Luke (wlgriffiths@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 12 2009 - 21:34:13 MDT

@Tom: thank you for clarifying that for me. I'll keep that goal in mind
when formulating future communications. I was indeed trying to just clean
up the conversation, then made quick reference to a political situation, and
then I got completely caught up in the tangent.
@Peter: thanks for giving me a word for that which I was trying to
describe. Having the proper lexicon is vital to framing challenges and
getting things done. "arguments as soldiers" - I like it.

 - Luke