Re: [sl4] Friendly AI in the media: Terminator, the Sarah Connor Chronicles

From: Dagon Gmail (dagonweb@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2009 - 23:16:19 MST

http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/internet/terminator_the_sarah_connor_chronicles/

It's the same old shtick of taking a slightly unsettling theme, spinning a
lot
of sinister innuendo around it creating a lovecraftian sense of foreboding,
and then the revelation. A wild roller coster ride of lows and highs that
left
me bored yet nauseous. Superficiality catering to a demographic that
validates my elitism and contempt.

--
I said NO SIGNATURE !!!