Re: [sl4] Re: Uploads coming first would be good, right?

From: Dagon Gmail (dagonweb@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2009 - 03:57:23 MST

Yes, but the proces is fairy reliable, and the human social pattern
recognition
software is well adept at anticpating gradual changes, even if they occur
over
days. So even the human mind is evolved to cope with other human minds
deteriorating or changing.

I knew a guy with severe asperger once. Additionally this man had a harmless
pedophyle attitude towards a certain type of boys (which is not dissimilar
to the
attitude of most men towards 17 year old girls). We had a boy in our social
scene who set to come along later in the evening and we laughingly agreed
this
would be interesting to watch. When the boy A came in and mister H saw him
you could see his neurochemistry literally light up like a christmas tree
and
revert to irrational blindness. The boy A in turn hadnt fully realized his
homosexuality
and didnt mind getting a tickle attack half an hour later. Most of us guys
hanging
there didnt respond much when it happened, but we were aholes and didnt have
the emotional maturity to let both parties figure it out for themselves
before
we started yapping on them. All this in context was as predictable as
domino's
falling over. Likewise I do irrational things and many people "can see it
coming"
as clear as dawn. Its blind spots and nearly everyone has them.

--
I said NO SIGNATURE !!!