Re: [sl4] Uploads coming first would be good, right?.

From: Heartland (mindinstance@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2009 - 17:29:44 MST

JKClark:
> Your third grade English
> teacher got it wrong, Randall Randall is an adjective.

His teacher got it right. As Randall and I pointed out many times to you,
anytime there are two things, they are different or otherwise they would be
one thing. It's that simple. Simply repeating "I am an adjective" endlessly
without any argument is never going to work. Universe doesn't run on
adjectives. Physics doesn't govern adjectives. To say, "I am an adjective,"
is to say, "The rules of this Universe don't apply to me, which is why I can
get away with saying 2=1."