Re: [sl4] Rolf's gambit revisited

From: Eric Burton (brilanon@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 03 2009 - 08:36:27 MST

Still, look. If an imaginary friendly AI were to be convinced by some
artifact or phenomenon or account, that it lived in a simulated world,
there are a lot of ways that affects game theory it does. I don't know
about Rolf's gambit but all the ethical shots are off in this case. It
removes the existential kid gloves