Re: [sl4] Call for information: Moore's Law

From: CyTG (cytg.net@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2008 - 15:31:07 MDT

Moore just estimated a somewhat correct value for x.
Thinking that moores law is a somewhat selffulfilling prophecy seems kinda
'out there' to me.
This is billions and billions of dollars of revenue we're talking about, to
think that *those* numbers should correlate more with a prophecy than with
natural market forces sorta makes my mind wander towards the intelligent
design debate... wich of course equates to : yeh right!

/Cy.