Re: [sl4] Is there a model for RSI?

From: J. Andrew Rogers (andrew@ceruleansystems.com)
Date: Mon Jun 23 2008 - 00:04:52 MDT

On Jun 22, 2008, at 10:38 PM, J. Andrew Rogers wrote:
> All that aside, your assertion is contrary to some pretty
> rudimentary (for this list) theorems in mathematics. Without
> inspecting your argument, that alone should have suggested something
> was amiss.

To add to my own comment (I know, I know), one of the reasons I
responded was that I was surprised to see such an obvious FAIL on the
SL4 list. To quote:

"It is the explicit policy of this list not to rehash the basics."

It is kind of difficult to have an SL4 opinion about AGI without
having some grasp of algorithmic information theory. Just sayin'.

J. Andrew Rogers