Re: Property rights

From: Byrne Hobart (bhobart@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2008 - 20:16:31 MDT

A) Inasmuch as an AI would be the most powerful entity in existence, and
inasmuch as governments now occupy that status, I don't understand why an
understanding of the interaction between AI and government, and thus the
proper role of each, is somehow not relevant. Discussing these in an
FAI-aware context strikes me as extremely important, unless you expect AI to
come into being in either an anarcho-capitalist paradise or an eternal
status quo.

B) A *reductio ad absurdum *argument against government regulation of prices
makes me economically illiterate?