Re: Atoms

From: Randall Randall (randall@randallsquared.com)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2008 - 11:43:13 MDT

On Mar 18, 2008, at 12:08 PM, John K Clark wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 "Lee Corbin" <lcorbin@rawbw.com> said:
>> As for different processes using the same atoms […]
>
> Read what heartland wrote, he was talking about different atoms using
> the same atoms, I don’t know what he was trying to say and I doubt
> if he
> knows either.

Hm. Let's see.

John K. Clark wrote:
> Read the above, the same process using different processes and
> different
> atoms using the same atoms. You are correct, I can’t comprehend that.

What else is there to say, John? You've been caught
doing this over and over, and I'm still not sure whether
you don't bother to read what your opponents say, or
whether you're just trolling for the kicks.

On a separate note, could you guys move this to the
PersonalIdentity list Heartland set up? I guess the
list sniper is asleep at the trigger, but that's no
reason to take advantage.

--
Randall Randall <randall@randallsquared.com>
"If I can do it in Alabama, then I'm fairly certain you