Re: Memory Merging Possible For Close Duplicates

From: Lee Corbin (lcorbin@rawbw.com)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2008 - 08:51:09 MDT

Please excuse the top posting, but I agree with all the points that
Mike appears to be making.

As for all the questions near the end of the post, they're interesting,
but I don't see how any of the basic issues we're discussing hinges
on any of them.

Please feel free to ask any again of them that are real (and not
rhetorical) questions, and which vitally address whether memory
merging is possible for close duplicats. It is reassuring :-) that
you find memory merging of close duplicates (our subject line)
even less problematical than I do. And you gave good examples
of it IMO.

Lee