Re: Quantum entaglement, human cognitive capacity

From: Hector Zenil (hzenilc@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2008 - 08:43:15 MST

This is a paper we wrote some time ago regarding the possible
computational power of the human mind in terms of neural networks and
the arithmetical hierarchy. It is related to the question of whether
the human mind is Turing computable and how would be possible to
characterize its power.

Available online: http://arxiv.org/abs/cs.NE/0605065

the full reference:

Hector Zenil and Francisco Hernandez-Quiroz, On the possible
Computational Power of the Human Mind
in "WORLDVIEWS, SCIENCE AND US", edited by Carlos Gershenson, Diederik
Aerts and Bruce Edmonds, World Scientific, 2007.

as part of the proceedings of the Complexity, Science and Society
Conference, 2005, Centre for Complexity, University of Liverpool, UK.

--
Hector Zenil-Chavez
hectorz@andrew.cmu.edu