Re: Quantum entaglement, human cognitive capacity

From: CyTG (cytg.net@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2008 - 15:40:14 MST

while i am not a physicist, i can only imagine that its many orders of
magnitude out of context.
Evaluating quantum effects on a microlevel atomic scale makes the neural
construct extremely macro.
Like throwing a dice one time yields a random number between one and six,
then throw it a few million times and calculate the average. Point being, on
the macro scale its inherently predictable.
..
Well, thats what I imagine would apply here.

/Cy.