Quantum entaglement, human cognitive capacity

From: Krekoski Ross (rosskrekoski@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2008 - 15:09:56 MST

Why has there not been any discussion that I can find, regarding the very
real possibility that quantum entanglement plays a large role in the
functioning of the human brain?
It certainly is a factor in the low-level motion of particles, and in a
chaotic system where local disturbances can lead to large systemic changes,
such as cascade effects in neurons, it seems to be a significant oversight
to not at least acknowledge it's likely presence. It has significant
implications for the processing capacity of the human brain since it
multiplies the number of interactions by a significant number of orders of
magnitude, and is also quite relevant therefore in talking about at what
point we have the machine capacity with current architecture to begin to
simulate things.

Rgds

Ross