Re: Augmented Intelligence Test

From: lucassheehan@gmail.com
Date: Sat Feb 09 2008 - 17:15:33 MST

Why do intelligence tests go out of there way to excluded tools we have at our disposal? Google as an example.

I've heard arguments in favor and against.

 "we developed it to fullfill a need or percived need so why not use it?"

"its nothing but regurgitation of presented truth or untruth"

Is there a way to included our tools without harmfully changing results?

Thoughts?

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile